Monday, October 13, 2008

Status update


One week now...
The Nvidia GPU of my laptop burst into tiny little flames, making my main tool useless.
For the second time in less than a month, and for the same reason, I am computer-less.
This morning, a call to the maintenance center gave no hope of a quick return to SL. They run out of motherboards and have no idea when they have new ones (BTW we are in 2008 and supply management apparently is still an issue, even when this GPU problem has been forecasted and budgeted by the guilty companies).
Meanwhile, I will try to keep designing stuff as an offline creature. I tried to make a decent portrait but this picture is already old, my face does not even look anymore like that.
Let's go back to some tats then... for a next blog update?

No comments: