Friday, June 6, 2008

... wow, what a week, slmen.com now


I had given Ben Vanguard some samples of my latest collection for his wise judgment. And he was kind enough to also make a review of my work on his SL male fashion blog, slmen.com.
I encourage you to visit it, as he proposes great combinations from many SL designers. Ben, Perry, and their friends, spend hours combining shirts and pants, watches and neko ears, making photos, checking every detail on skins. They do something I could not do. That's why sometimes I just entirely copy some of their combinations to dress myself correctly (except skins, I like mine!)
Woot! Thank you Ben for that! and... nice silks!
(Note to myself: are we supposed to wear a thong under silks?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Приветик!
Такой интересный сайт.

Ппц сколько приколов...PVP, Альфа, План, A-PVP, и т.д.
Жми на сайт:
[b]
http://hydra-onion.ylotydocuhup.tk


[/b]

Anonymous said...

батюшки светы

взять хоть - цена плодородного грунта с доставкой многоценно?

где взять - по сходственной цене?

Подробнее: https://nerudnye-materialy.business.site/